Friday 31 July 2009

Friend of the week part 1

Ok I'm bored and that's ok aha what am i talking about. Ok lets get started with this "Friend of the week" thingy. I planned as early as in january to make a constant post just to make it alive, but things went wrong when 4th semester tortured me with the addition of my new sony vaio lappy *thx brada! You're the best!* which i couldn't resist staring at the screen playing video games like no tomorrow. I've gotten my go broadband soon afterward somewhere around late may i guess *thanks to my mom for the company*. Ok! Im done talking. Wahahaha

First friend of the week is EFNA~~~~



1.She is freakingly awesome person i should say.
2.One of the world's must to get along with.
3.Funny!
4.Lagging kadang2. HOWEVER, part kuning~ bah~~
5.Playing a role as 'lil sister' in 'mama mama game'
6.Siuk di bully. *hi efff~~ :p*
7.Caring. 'No' is not in her dictionary when it comes to serious request.
8.Selendangnya nyaman~
9.KoloMee gurl
10.My reliable classmate XD.

Fin..

0 comments: