Tuesday 11 August 2009

Self proclamation - Presentation.. sigh....

Surprisingly the internet connection is good in my hostel room, well i found the place to feed my online addiction. Okok back to the topic..

I hate presentation so much, so you can assume that I'm not that good in public speaking. Yea i realized that too. The thing i hate about it is simply because of my 'never ever forever' get score an A. So It's getting on my nerve lately haha. I have my first presentation for this semester on wednesday, but I'm barely reached to the point as good to go. Haha I should quit mumbling about this it won't change the situation btw (damn! im contradicting again!). So, wish me luck will yah haha.

I forgot the topic for my presentation. I lost my outline sheets. OMG, jadi pelupa ku sudah Sigh..

0 comments: