Friday 20 February 2009

Welcome to 22nd Years Old World!

First of all i wanna say thanks to all my friends that made my day on my birthday. I didn't expect you guys to celebrate that much. I hit 3 surprise birthday cakes for this year and officially break my old record of 2 times last 3 years.

Thanks for all the efforts, buying cakes, presents, spending times just for my birthday I really appreciate it guys, thank you again you guys are awesome! I love you guys! To be honest ya all did satisfy me to the fullest haha!

My first birthday surprise cake

Oh well you guys sure know how to surprise me ya??
I didn't expect u guys to infiltrate my room from my window.
Thx to caca, huffey, arif, juen, omar, ajim and juen for making this unexpected mini party

Damn! screw you guys! I'll get my revenge next time!

2nd surprise mini party

Me and Kaka Chan are on the same boat, 18 February is our day!
Happy 24th birthday to Kaka Chan wish u all the best and have fun with your rugby team
We love you so much
Tangan atu! Damit bah tangan ku haha
Thanks to Sis dee, Ekah, Lia, Efna, Hjh Liyana, Zul, Juen, Tikah, Ijy, Lisa, Azhan and the rest


Third Surprise birthday party


22nd &33rd, nice combination huhu

Happy 33rd bday to my big bro. Unfortunately he was in duty so couldn't spend his time longer with us. We love u bro!


Special thanks to RESCO for remembering my birthday. I salute you guys so much, Lets get along ya??

P.S it took me 5 hours to upload all pictures. I'm not sure why, middle finger to espeed.

0 comments: