Sunday 8 February 2009

Not bad for the first time XD

Last 2 days I went to Utama Bowling with my fren Juen, Arif and Huffey. Usually i just watch them play but this time i played for the first time.

I never thought i would play well but yeah. I managed to beat some of them LOL that was unexpected i should say. not bad for the first time.

Actually before i try something new, I watch closely to those who play the particular game and learn. Yeah maybe that's one of the factor. Guess what in my head after that. Ive become bowling addict lol. Maybe i should try Lawn Bowl next time. I was not interested at first after several persuation from my mom (My mom is lawn bowler) but after i tried taiping bowling, it seems to be quite interesting.

I wanna join bowling club from UBD soon. Yey for that. I wanna bring mun, juen, izy and syazmie. LOL so much for my plan.

Let the pictures show my first experience:





Focus Fiy! Tarik Nafas Plahan lahan



See my score, A is Arif, H is Huffey, J is Juen, and E is Me


Ok that's all for now. =)

0 comments: