Friday 30 January 2009

A Funny Hyper Guy

Last week, i went to around Bandar with my bebeh for a little huneymoon.At first, we decided to have a walk at Qlap mall and managed to survey kain2nan for RESCO ah... Mengusut Aha. Back to the topic :p and then we decided to go Serusop coz i was craving for Easy way pearl milk tea from the beginning.

We parked the car infront of EasyWay. So, obviously i bought pearl milk tea and decided to smoke. We went back to the car and led my bebeh to get in while i smoke outside.

While i was smoking.. Here comes the core of the story. There was a guy age around 23-27 walking from the Easyway pathway. Nothing was wrong at the beginning. Then, he crossed the road to go to the other side which was to be a restaurant. This guy engaged me in the middle of the road and smiled to the fullest. For an instance, i labeled him as a crazy guy coz it was not an ordinary smile. It was quite meaningful i should say. I was like "Fuck's wrong with this guy??" his weirdness didn't stop there.

He then, whistling I don't know what song but I'm sure It's not-my-type song. Well i ignored him for a moment and faced myself on the other side. While I was doing so, I heard a person shouting. When i turned back. It was that weird guy falling on his knees and all his stuffs on his hands scattered around. I went to see my bebeh and found her made a little laugh and pura-pura bemsg lah konon hahaha. How about me?? i tried to endure it by looking on the posters I'm not sure which 1. He looked around for a moment and went inside the restaurant in a flash lol!


Nah yatah tu nah ketulahan luankan talor2an! ceh!

0 comments: