Friday 16 January 2009

New Semester Starts Now!

So what's so special in this new semester? I'm gonna learn very challenging subjects at least for me, because some some of them are new to me. Hence, i need to focus more to cope with the rest of my classmates. Well, my subjects for this semester are:

SE 2242 - History of Malaya
SE 2243 - Reformation, Aristocracy and The Nation State
SE 2246 - History of Early East Asia
SA 2205 - Kinship,Marriage and Gender
LI 1402 - Elementary Italian II

The amount of subjects seems to be lighter but I'm expecting it to be heavier than ever bcoz I'm dealing with Dr.Nani however I'm cool with that. I'm gonna make her proud =)

Talking about subjects I'm a bit dissapointed with my damn timetable! Things are not according to my plan. So i have no day break (except for friday and sunday. Syukurtah).

Forget about subjects, hey! I'm back to UBD u know! Meeting with my friends made my feel alive! Back at home I was just like a dummy, sitting infront of my laptop, playing online games, chatting and facebook-ing for more than 12 hrs.

Ok I think that's all for now. Thanks to my brother for lending me his laptop,



"Don't Mess With Me Or You'll Be Dealing With My Brother"


0 comments: