Saturday 10 January 2009

Our Adventure to Miwwwiiii


We went to Miri last monday consisted of 6 bright young men (eseh!). They are me, Caca, Omar, Juen, Kay and Huffey. I slept over at Huffey's house on the eve of our adventure. I had a great time with them. Becali, Begila, beampas n beEbon

Apart from that it was my first time to drive all the way from muara to Miwi and yeah it was really my memorable experience.

Well on our first day at Miri look what we found. a pig head ready to be cooked. *Culture shocked*



Well these are the things that I bought from Miwii. A Complete set huh, and some others like lauk terubuk and limau.


Just some random pictures

Sigh, Begambar nda membawa2!

Watching TV?

Look at those faces. Exhausted haha


Caca's Bakery Shop aha~

Too excited!

Haha atu shopping!
Ok, that's all for now. I'm tired of typing n uploading :s CIAO!

0 comments: