Sunday 11 January 2009

Weird yet wonderful dream. First episode



Last 3 months ago i had this weird dream. The dream was started with myself, standing in front of the door, at the hospital corridor, waiting, full of curiosity and worried over something that was still unknown.

Soon afterward a doctor came out and asked me to go in. It was an ordinary room nothing special with it. I saw a nurse holding something on her hands but i couldn't see it. Someone was lying on the bed. Then, the doctor spoke to me

"Congratulation, you have a baby boy!" at the same time i just realized the things that nurse held was that baby boy

I was like.. hyper, speechless, ahh! I don't know how to explain but the thing is I'm SO HAPPY just to hear it.

I tried to see my "wife" but i couldn't. Something was preventing me to see her clear face.

And i woke up from that sweet dream with a smile on my face =)
Here are the questions:

1. Who was the lucky wife of mine in my dream?
2. A baby?? was it a reflection of my desire to have a baby?

Who knows... maybe it was just a dream or something else.. but hey, there is a second episode which linked to this weird dream.

I'll continue to update soon coz i need to pack up things to return to hostel. Ciao =)

0 comments: