Monday 19 January 2009

Hear my thought

It's raining outside right now @2:38AM. I don't know what to do.. Ok blogging saja lah..

Owh, i saw a flash of mini thunder just now but never mind, I'm not afraid of such things. So.. what should i post. hm, It's quiet, right now i can hear the sound of forest on the backyard, a spinning fan and my bro, snoring just behind me hahaha.

BRB *Smoking for 5 mins*

I'm back, What did i do for the past 5 mins?? Obviously i was smoking, watching the running water downwards on the road and hearing the nature. It was quiet indeed, i could only hear drops of water hitting the ground. I remember something while I smoked. I was thinking about my next about for tomorrow. Voices are spinning in my head like:

"I wanna study hard"
"I wanna balance between my love 1, my friends and study"
"How to balance all these?"

Well what to do. so i made up my mind to study as my priority. Socialize comes 2nd. I'm sorry too all my friends out there but I'll try to make some space for you guys. This is a new ME. Since, i keep regretting to ignore my study over something else for the past 2 years. Haha why I'm talking all these stuffs, coz i think this is the only time that I'll reveal my so called "Azam" for this year.

Enough talking crap. Ok let's move on. What's in my mind right now? Well, my head is singing with a song from Jason Mraz - You and i both. LOL. i love this song, because it gives me courage to do something that i don't wanna tell you guys aha. sorry >.<>

Well now I have nothing to type now *plugged the headset and tuned "that" song XD* Ok.. i think i go to sleep now. I need to get ready for the new me tomorrow (Although it's today but yeah, apa kata c Rasydan? "tido dulu sudah bangun barutah jadi esoknya")

Ok cya guys =) thanks for reading this crap post

0 comments: