Friday 30 January 2009

Happy Belated Birthday AJ!

Sorry guys I had gone inactive for the past 2 weeks due to several difficulties.

So first thing I want to greet my friend AJ for achieving his 21st Birthday on 28th January. Sorry i coulnt attend your birthday party due to several lame reasons. So.. sorry again ehe.

So I wish u all the best in your life. Ehe be happy don't worry to much on studies and 21 KO UDAH?? TUA UDAH NE??? HAHA kidding :p.
AJ is a simple guy with a honest heart i can tell ecewah! AJ, make sure to read this! Well easy going guy not even for me yang pemalu dulu2nya (suci kali ah aku ane) bekawan jua bah sama ia. To be honest yea, he's a nice person and.. speechless hahaha

Smile. Lawa senyumannya.. bah bila belanja???

"Ehhhhh Umur 18 nda nyaman ee"

As said by Aj spontaneously on his birthday.

0 comments: