Friday 4 September 2009

Buying Cigar

I have a mood to criticize something this moment :s. So i start with cigar thingy.

Last monday afternoon i went to minimart nearby my home just to buy a pack of cigar. I appeared to the counter and ask the Indian dude for it. He wore surprise expression and told me "Eh!!?? Nda puasa kah!??". I'm so pissed just by hearing that words despite the fact that i never miss fasting even a single day of Ramadhan for like 10 years. Buying something that can batal-ing my fasting doesn't mean that I'm not fasting. I was just lazy to go market after sungkai and that's is the actual reason nothing else like nda puasa etc.

Take garai ramadhan for an example. People wonder around and buy foods for sungkai preparation right? not simply 'nda puasa. We 're not simply reply like "Eh!!?? Nda puasa kah!??" to the customer. So don't assume people without thinking first.

The moral of the story is that don't ever assume something without proper investigation first. A simple crude situation doesn't reveal the whole idea.

Just my 2 cents. Peace V

-end-

0 comments: